How do I connect to the back office of my pre-production shop?
Use the same path you used to go to the back office of your production shop.
For example, if you added "/bkof" at the end of the URL of your site to reach your back office (https://myshop.com/bkof), and that the URL of your pre-production server is 1148a9f0-3c08-456f-86c1-9f311e80a514.parachute.sh then the URL to reach the back office of your pre-production shop will be: 1148a9f0-3c08-456f-86c1-9f311e80a514.parachute.sh/bkof
You will also find this URL by going in the "Servers" tab of the left menu of your Parachute dashboard, by clicking on the corresponding server and by going in the "Information" sub-tab:
Then, simply log in with the same credentials as those you use to connect to your production shop.
Other FAQs in this category
- What are the steps to follow to create a Parachute environment?
- How to create secure access to the front office of my pre-production shop?
- How to create unique FTP access to my staging server?
- Where to find the phpMyAdmin access to my development server?
- Where can I find the features of my pre-production server?
- How to modify the PHP configuration of my development server?
- Can I test the sending of e-mails without disturbing my customers?
- How to track the modifications performed on my development server?
- How to make a backup of my development environment in a given state?
- How to retrieve only the modified files to release my work?