How to modify the PHP configuration of my development server?
If you want to modify the PHP configuration of your development server, you can do it very simply, directly through your Parachute dashboard.
To do this, go to the "Servers" tab, click on the relevant server and then go to the "Server Management" sub-tab. In the "PHP Configuration" section, you can test a new version of PHP or modify the configuration variables:
Other FAQs in this category
- What are the steps to follow to create a Parachute environment?
- How do I connect to the back office of my pre-production shop?
- How to create secure access to the front office of my pre-production shop?
- How to create unique FTP access to my staging server?
- Where to find the phpMyAdmin access to my development server?
- Where can I find the features of my pre-production server?
- Can I test the sending of e-mails without disturbing my customers?
- How to track the modifications performed on my development server?
- How to make a backup of my development environment in a given state?
- How to retrieve only the modified files to release my work?