Where to find the phpMyAdmin access to my development server?
You will find the access to the database of your Parachute test server in the "Servers" tab of your dashboard, by clicking on the relevant server and going to the "Information" sub-tab:
You can directly copy the password by clicking on the small icon:
Other FAQs in this category
- What are the steps to follow to create a Parachute environment?
- How do I connect to the back office of my pre-production shop?
- How to create secure access to the front office of my pre-production shop?
- How to create unique FTP access to my staging server?
- Where can I find the features of my pre-production server?
- How to modify the PHP configuration of my development server?
- Can I test the sending of e-mails without disturbing my customers?
- How to track the modifications performed on my development server?
- How to make a backup of my development environment in a given state?
- How to retrieve only the modified files to release my work?