Where can I find the features of my pre-production server?
All the information about your different development servers can be found in your Parachute dashboard and more precisely in the "Servers" tab of the left menu. By clicking on the line corresponding to one of your servers, you access the "Information" sub-tab which gives you for example the IP address and the access URL to this server:
In the "Server management" sub-tab, you will find the PHP configuration settings of the server:
Finally, still in the "Server management" sub-tab, at the very bottom, we provide you with a comparison between the program versions of your production server and those of your Parachute development server:
Other FAQs in this category
- What are the steps to follow to create a Parachute environment?
- How do I connect to the back office of my pre-production shop?
- How to create secure access to the front office of my pre-production shop?
- How to create unique FTP access to my staging server?
- Where to find the phpMyAdmin access to my development server?
- How to modify the PHP configuration of my development server?
- Can I test the sending of e-mails without disturbing my customers?
- How to track the modifications performed on my development server?
- How to make a backup of my development environment in a given state?
- How to retrieve only the modified files to release my work?