Can I test the sending of e-mails without disturbing my customers?
You can test sending e-mails from your development server without disturbing your customers or using third-party services. Indeed, we have provided you with the "MailHog" tool that allows you to intercept all outgoing e-mails from your development server in a test inbox. You can then perform all your tests with complete peace of mind.
You don't have to configure anything: your Parachute server is already configured to send to your MailHog inbox.
To find out the URL of your test inbox, go to the "Servers" tab of your Parachute dashboard and click on the "Information" sub-tab. You will find your credentials in the "Emails" section:
Simply click on the icon to copy the password.
Other FAQs in this category
- What are the steps to follow to create a Parachute environment?
- How do I connect to the back office of my pre-production shop?
- How to create secure access to the front office of my pre-production shop?
- How to create unique FTP access to my staging server?
- Where to find the phpMyAdmin access to my development server?
- Where can I find the features of my pre-production server?
- How to modify the PHP configuration of my development server?
- How to track the modifications performed on my development server?
- How to make a backup of my development environment in a given state?
- How to retrieve only the modified files to release my work?